Monday, August 8, 2011

¡Que Barbaro! August 8, 2011


FAM!
Imma keep it short, because i dont want to waste your time. i
mean you must be soooo busy right? right. (daniel, thats a cane drop).
For reals though i am just all talked out. I heard about the amazing
weekend you all had and i am so happy that it went the way it did. things like that dont just happen you know? I am doing really well, my
second transfer is this coming weekend, and were all pretty sure Elder
Moeller is out of here, which means ill be getting a new companion
here in old Rio Cuarto, and theres no place id rather be. i am getting
really attached to the people here, so ive decided im not gonna get
transferred for at least 6 months. simple. if anyone has specific
questions about the work or anything, hit me up. also, id love to hear
about how everyone is doing. to drop names, Kassidi, i miss ya. how is
albaquerque? i bet things are crazy with brandon doing all that
studying. you guys are in my prayers. Also, Christal, are you glad to
be a bridge yet? if youre not after this weekend, i dont know if you
ever will be, that sounds about exactly like what we bridges are all
about. Jean Marcell, my brother, how is work? Do you ever go hang out
with Jordan? Im sure hed love to take you guys out shooting while
youre still in shelby. how much longer will you be there? let me know
how the Domguias are doing yeah?

...Sara. 3 of my siblings have served
missions. 1 of them is studying 24 hours a day and cant write. one of
them... wrote me. and one didnt. guess which is which?
that said, i miss you like crazy and i want to hear from you.
Love, ELDER BRIDGE!

1 comment: