Monday, October 3, 2011

Oh, that I were an Angel. October 3, 2011

 Hello Fam.
      Another week in Argentina. The guy on the computer next to me
is having some quality father and son time, playing grand theft auto
with his 5 year old son. hes moving the mouse while his son does the
murdering with the keyboard. its adorable.
     Today we had a zone meeting, we studied some cool stuff, and
then we played soccer and made tacos. I am learning a new song on the
piano. I can already play it on guitar but its tricky on the piano, i
just need some more practice, it should be good.  Soccer, wasnt
playing so hot. kind of took my back to my playground days where i
felt like if i got the ball i could do something with it, but i had
already established in the first 5 minutes that i was on the "dont
pass to that guy" list. its cool, ill bounce back.
       In other news, i loved conferance, i wrote down alot that i
needed to hear, and i have plenty to study this week. Im really hoping
that i can do a good job of teaching this week. We need to find more
people to teach.
     You are all in my prayers, and i really hope that this can just
be a really good, positive, eventful, and uplifting week for all of
us. As a missionary, when i talk to people on the street or in the
store, its always really easy to make them smile and lift their
spirits, help them see a little more light, but its really hard to get
there adress and go teach them later. You guys dont need the second
part, and it doesnt take a nametag to just help lift the arms that
hang down. I hope we will all see our many oppertunities to do it this
week, and i have no doubt that when we see them, we´ll know what to
do.
      Have a really good week okay? im looking forward to hearing all
about it.
 I love you all.
                Elder Bridge

1 comment:

  1. thanks Elder Bridge!!! I will keep trying!! I can see your smile and I will try to emulate it... love, Aunt Claudia Conference was amazingly inspirational.

    ReplyDelete