Monday, April 30, 2012

Out in the Desert they Wander. April 30, 2012

EHOLLO! thats spanish! no its not! im in a huge hurry. my new area is
awsome, i share it with 3 other elders. my companion says hi mom, and
we are all getting along great and working so hard. this has been an
awsome week and this will be my best transfer by far. ive just been
smashing personal goals because ive just had my eyes opened to using
time wisely. there is no way we will be able to avoid success with as
hard as were working. the people up here are super humble and
freindly, and lazy, so we have our work cut out for us, but who is
this uncircumcized philistine to come and challenge the army of the
god of israel? that was badly miss quoted. but you know what i mean.
im loving live, and its all good. i hope people are writing me.
          Love,
 Elder Bridge. p.s. its beautiful here! its like super hot in the
summer but its really nice and cold right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment