Monday, June 18, 2012

I'm so sick. June 18, 2012

so
  thought i was getting better yesterday, just had a cough but i had
all my energy. we went out and started working and after about 4
hours, just took a huge turn for the worse. so here i am, no better
than last week if not worse, just loving life. or hating it. blah.
 we had a good week though. 2 baptisms, lots of cool people were
teaching, my companion is the man and yeah, things are fine. ive just
felt like crap for over a week so it puts a damper on it. i have gone
through like 5 rolls of toilet paper for my nose and im still going
strong. pray that i get feeling better. please!
  other than that, love you guys. happy fathers day Dad, thought
about you alot yesterday.I understand that nobody wrote me because
theyre all just partying it up in Washington. some people still love
me. namely grandma glennie and johnny rompain.
      so anway, miss you guys. hope everything is great!
     Love, Elder Bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment