Monday, July 9, 2012

He put an egg in his shoe and a... beat it. July 9, 2012

HEy!
      Life is great here, just working real hard, staying busy, its a
good sunny day after a really cold week ( not that cold, but i keep
getting sick) and winter only lasts like a month here so im not too
worried. ill be complaining about the heat soon enough so im trying to
enjoy the cold as much as possible. we´ll be getting letters here in a
few weeks, i cant wait to find out who loves me!
        hope everyone is great, we cant buy reeses down here...
  Im gonna try to send some baptism pictures next week. its on my to
do list, no worries. love to all.
         Elder BRidge

1 comment:

  1. Elder Bridge, I am horrible at writing letters. You are in my prayers and I think of you always. I know you are setting such a great example for Peter and your other younger cousins. I appreciate that and hope you stop getting sick!!! Love you tons, Aunt Claudia

    ReplyDelete