Thursday, September 20, 2012

Well... September 17, 2012


Ended up with zero time, but at least I sent a ton of pictures! I hope Christal gets them and I hope everyone is doing great! I'm loving life up here but its really really hot!

       Love Elder Bridge



1.  Oscar and I
2.  Oscar and I and Elder Thorup
3.  Knife I got at this huge folklore festival.  I wrote that with a magnifying glass. its called the pan sword.
4.  Kid we baptized named Christian
5.  Teaching my comp something super holy
6.  Our pet snail, he loves music
7.  His name is Petey
8.  He's a racing snail
9.  Our zone
10.  A village we went to to teach the gospel
11.  Same thing
12.  I hope they call me on a mission
13.  Only lasted about 10 glorious minutes
14 and 15.  A kid named Andres who we just baptized, and his brother and parents.  The Castro family.  You´ll hear a lot about them.

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures!! They tell a wonderful story Elder Bridge. We love you. You're in our prayers. You look very misionaryish!!!

    ReplyDelete