Monday, November 19, 2012

But we must be strong. November 19,2012


Hey fam,
   Everythings great over here, lots of fun stuff going on, last week
my comp and i went to centro, i sent some pics to christal. Today were
gonna go play basketball or soccer or something, im not really sure,
but were always down to kick it. Hope everyone has a great
Thanksgiving, it has sure been a while since ive had turkey. There is
a myth that certain families down here make thanksgiving dinner for
the elders, but sadly that doesnt exist in my ward, although my ward
does have alot of other really cool things! Like great people! so they
can keep their feast... one more time at least. The stores are already
selling christmas trees down here, i dont think anyone really knows
why haha but thats one of the many funny things about argentina. My
comp is good, the work is great. My friend Elder Larson taught and
baptized a huge family in this area last week. One of the guys and his
woman couldnt get baptized cause they werent married. Well, this
thursday theyre getting married and saturday theyre getting baptized!
literally the first time in the mission that the lucky coincidences
come my way, but its been happening all the time in this area. You
guys must be praying good and hard. Keep it up!
     I love you all so much.
          Elder Bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment