Thursday, January 10, 2013

Some say the soul of the city's the toll of the bells of notre dame. January 7, 2013

So, Not a single brother or parent wrote me today, so my time on the computer was significantly shorter than i expected. oh well, everyone is good and busy and i know how that is. 
  Im doing really well, my new comp wants to work hard for his last transfer so were gonna try to light it up for his last 6 weeks. 
      I got my christmas package and i absolutly loved it. I loved the shawn white gum, and the candy, and the hackey sack, and the snow in a can (not sure what to do with it) and all the other things! Just loved it, so thank you so much eh?
   Today were gonna go over and play soccer together, imma use my christmas money to buy some soccer shoes, and then weve gota busy night planned ,so its gonna go really well. 
  I hope everyone is doing well! Talk to you later!
      Love Elder Bridge

1 comment:

  1. Hey Elder Bridge, We think of you and pray for you and I am sorry I do not let you know that often enough. We are very proud of you and know you are doing what is best. Love your example for Peter. He has all his info in and now the interviews with the Bishop and Stake President. It's a race between him and Ivy. Love to hear from you and thank Christal a lot for posting your messages. love you and take care, Aunt Claudia

    ReplyDelete