Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Call me Rengo. March 11, 2013


So that giant tower holds a suprise for anyway who can zoom in enough hehehe. old habits die hard i guess.
     On a totally unrelated note, i hurt my leg on saturday, twisted my knee and ankle pretty good, and i spent the last couple days hobblin about with a broom handle walking stick. That said, theres a sister in our ward with a 2 year degree in chinese medicine, and she did some ankle knee massage, and some acupuncture, and magnet something or other, and the pain has really all but gone away. im still limping, or walkin "rengo"  as they say it here, which sounds cool to me, but its getting better every day.
      Everyone in the ward has been giving me rides, and ibuprofin, and really bad medical advice, that come from years of tradicion and no logic at all. I love them so much. We had a great week of work last week and were starting this week strong. I gotta roll right now, were gonna go kick it with the zone, but i love yall a ton, and you´ll regret that you stopped writing to me towards the end! you know who you are!
    Love,. Elder Bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment