Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Hola mi Familia! April 1, 2011


 I'm sorry I cant email each of you right now but i have 15 minutes left of my alotted half hour due to reading a whole bunch of awesome emails from you guys and I love it so much! it was awsome to hear from you but im going to have to write my longer responses on paper since i have 15 minutes left... yeah just said that i guess. heres something I want y'all to know though, mom has been sending me dearElder letters (dad wrote one too) and i get those the day they are sent! thats any day except Sunday, i could be getting same day mail from you, and that way i can spend real time reading them and writing responses, so please, lets represent eh? two of the guys in my district have been getting gratuitous amounts of mail and I'm pretty sure you guys love me more than their families love them so lets prove it yeah? so good to hear from everyone.  Sara, you were right, things get tough, but I've been very blessed with my district and companions and we support each other a lot, its pretty incredible for me.
we went to the temple today and went through a session, the provo temple is so beautiful. I took some pictures and yall will see them when i send that disc to christal. christal, do you still want to do that blog? cause im taking mad pictures.
          spanish is really hard and its been frustrating for me because i expected to pick it right up, but due to a few things its not coming so easily, but fear not. i am not discouraged, my companion and i have set some goals and we are going to take advantage of every tool offered to us. i havent had alot of time for just studying scriptures or preach my gospel because it seems we always have some lesson to prepare in spanish or words i need to learn and on and on, but im learning to manage my time, and this morning we started reading King Benjimans speach together because its one of my favorite parts and he kind of lets me make the decisions on most things.
       the weather has been beautiful the last couple of days and weve been able to go outside for our personal study time, and i cant express how thankful i am for that, wearing real clothes has been nice today as well. mack hicken is here and i see him every day, it always puts a smile on my face. today he was wearing a pocket protector full of pens so i went and bought one as well, and i think it really will keep ink from leaking on my pockets, so thats a blessing.
  sara, i wish i could spend time holding clementine as well. learn french thats awsome! im planning on learning it as soon as i get home while spanish is still fresh (assuming i can speak it by then)
          brandon, that is my mountain. with the big point at the top right? i stare at it every day, and if i go to byu (im starting to love the idea) my goal is to scale it within the first month. i feel like standing atop it will be glorious indeed.
             i play 4square every day in gym. i want to say im getting good and i kind of am but its hard to measure because while i have been putting in alot of practice, my lack of sleep has been messing with my motor control. im hoping that when i feel back to normal i will be pretty good at it.
    time is running short. kass, i love that you thought to write me and i agreet that this can be an awsome way for us to write to each other, i will be writing to you today. dad, i got your dearelder yesterday, the day you wrote it, and thanks for it. i sent you a letter yesterday morning but that was before i read yours. im hoping you send me an answer to mine soon ( like as soon as you get it yEAH? hazel and ole, i love you kids. clementine, you too. jean marcell, i want to hear from you, you have learned new languages alot and i need advice!  time is out, i love you all, i miss you all, and you are constantly in my thoughts.
buena suerte
    elder bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment