Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Pics!

Christal said:  Connor sent me his SD card with a letter explaining all the pictures.  The MTC looks like way too much fun!  Also...I totally dig his pin striped suit.
The temple pictures are from three different days.  The first bunch is from our first day.  
There are a few of Elder Peterson and I trying to eat giant marshmallows without using our hands (he cheated).  We choked a lot and I deleted the pictures with most of the drool.
We got into a big karate fight in the hall one day and started using Matrix moves and didn't worry about gravity, so things got pretty acrobatic.
The picture with the map is cool because we are all going to the same mission.  From left to right its Elder Hunt, Peterson, Holtby (pronounced Holt-bee), Thorup, Frazier (my companion), Cranford, and me!
A good shot of me putting my new pocket protector to use.
The next day it snowed so there are some cool snow pictures of around the MTC and the temple walk we took.  The trees were so full of snow that if you kicked them a ton fell down.  Elder Hunt took the picture too soon so instead of having snow dumped on me, you just see me doing a rad kick.
Getting boosted up to the ceiling.
My clean desk.
And the Argentina flag.

1 comment:

  1. this is very tremendous. love it, keep the pics coming. thanks Christal. great job Elder Bridge..

    ReplyDelete