Monday, September 5, 2011

Brandon! September 5, 2011


Brandon, I am as I type, breathing a huge sigh of relief, as i have
been holding my breath for the past 7 days. I love you, and im proud
of you.
As for everything else, not much to report here on the home
front. Were putting in everything weve got. Weve made some really good
progress in getting the members involved in the missionary work this
week, and are going to continue with that plan this week. I walk alot,
and my spanish is slowly getting better.
It seems like the family is in a constant flow of jumping
from awsome thing to awsome thing. Now Kassidi is on the move, heading
for the Eternal Marriage of good cousin Will, and that is way
exciting. Ive been thinking about the Temple alot this week. It means
so much to the people down here. Cordoba wont have a temple till 2013,
so our ward is going on a trip to Uruguay this december, and its all
everyone is talking about. at least 2 couples that i know are going to
be sealed on that trip. I really wish we could go on the trip, it will
be a long wait until i can go to the temple again, but im looking
forward to it. Hopefully by then things will be stable enough for us
to all go together.
Well, not much else. Glad everything is awsome for you guys.
Imma keep pluggin away.
Love, Elder Bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment