Monday, September 5, 2011

Family! August 29, 2011


Its gonna be fast this week. Sorry again.
Man things are really goood. We had 2 baptisms that we werent
expecting this Saturday, we have 1 this saturday, and 1 the next. We
walk really far, we teach tons of people, and its really hot out. My
zone is awsome, my district is awsome, i look forward to every day and
my companion and i are working really well together. The big news this
week is a milestone in my mission and my life. Thanks solely to my big
brother Brandon, this friday i completed my first Journal of my life,
which includes something from every single day in my mission. Luckily
I already had a second one, which i began filling saturday. It might
not seem like a big deal, but anyone who knows me knows i dont really
finish things. at least i didnt. well whats up now eh?
so that was definatly a high point. but i mean so was the
baptism. So is everything. Next Monday were planning on going to
centro, theres like a big museum with dinosaurs i guess, and also
other neat things, so ill be taking a bunch of pictures.
man i dont really know what to say. my companion made crepes last
night and taught me how, and today we made this bomb dish of rice.
things are good. Im trying to stay healthy, trying to learn spanish,
and trying to find more people to teach. in your prayers this week,
please include ronald, alexandra, and us, so that we can find more
people to teach. that is very important.
I like knowing that my mp3 player is on the way, i really hope it gets
here soon. mom, im gonna mail you a thing of letters tomorrow. one of
jack merril, one for a kid named ethan that you can give to johnny,
one for ellen, one for jordan weishaar, and one for aaron and
christals family. i think thats all. oh yeah there will be a little
one for you.
Sara, i hope everything is great in raymond. get involved with the
crazy cousins and let me know how it goes eh? hows jean marcell eh?
Hace mucho que no escuchaba de mi cuñada, y le extraño muxo, ojala
todo bien pero no puedo saber sin the palabra de ustedes no? entonces,
estoy aqui para escuchar, no me olvide. te amo hermana.
Daniel, you missed a week, guess thats find since youre
just KICKIN SOME BUTT over in Hawaii, thats what im talkin about
clancy. such a boss. well have a little footrace once i get home. or
meybe just a fight, in which ill dominate cause right now im like
really really buff. its crazy. jokes, but imma still own you.
Kass and fam, HELLO! i hope the visit of daniel and christal
and mom was good, i hope the weather is good, i hope ole is as healthy
as a horse, and that Hazel is having some good rounds of 1 player hide
and seak, or whatever 4 year olds do. tell them both i love them and
give them a hug for me. and kass, tell me whats been up eh? how has
your summer been?
Christal, thank you for helping with the photo album, i
think my mom is gonna send it soon. it will be awsome to have. how is
being back in hawaii? jeez the summer went so fast. do you have your
old job back? do you have a calling yet? Hows your bro Johnny? alright
well let me know everything.
Were gonna have a good week fam! Love, Elder Bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment