Saturday, September 24, 2011

Like lightning. September 19, 2011

Zero time. I have had an amazing week. Brandon, you were right about
morning study. Ive been trying t get more out of it and i have been.
We are working hard, experiencing miracles, we dont have anyone to
baptize right now but we are finding new people every day and weve got
investigators coming to church and we are being led by the spirit, as
we constantly realize. Today will be a fun p-day, i think i have a
package finally, and were going to play some soccer, which of course i
love. This week, I am going to fast for Uncle Phil from Lunch
Wednesday to Thursday. He will be in our prayers, and everything will
be fine. I would love it if the family can join me. im going to start
at 2 my time, not sure what that is your time.
        I love you all, please enjoy every single day together and
know that im loving life.
                          Elder Bridge

1 comment:

  1. Conner oops, Elder Bridge, we love and support you serving the great Mission that you are experiencing right now in your LIFE!!!!! you are a wonderful example to all of us. Thanks Elder. you are in our prayers, Aunt Claudia

    ReplyDelete