Monday, May 30, 2011

More pics from the MTC.

Christal said:
Connor gave me his memory card when I saw him at the temple last week.  Unfortunately, he didn't write a letter explaining all the pictures like last time.  Dang, I know.  BUT... he did give me a brief explanation of some of the pictures.  I'll try my best to remember what he said.
  This is what they like to do on their P Days.  They take naps outside on the benches, when it's good weather that is.
This is Connor's little buddy that he met at the temple.  I think he said his name is Henry.  Isn't he adorable!!!  Oh my, I am totally obsessed with this little kid.  He looks like the little boy on Stuart Little.  Do you agree?
I'm not sure what is up with this robot tattoo, but I'd sure like to know.  It reminds me of when Daniel used to say, "Hey Con..nor. Want. To. Play.  Ro...bots?"  (That was my attempt at trying to make it sound like he was speaking in robot).  This was when they were little kids.  But then again, I guess they still say that to each other.
Connor told me that he likes this picture because there is both snow and flowers.  It's cool because there is a combination of two different seasons!  Anyway, he said it in a much better way than me.
This picture is awesome.
For Connor's birthday Mom (Colleen) sent him three packages filled with goodies and spiderman party favors.  They weren't all able to make it there at the same time so she made Connor promise not to open any of them until they had all arrived.  She wanted him to open all three packages together.  He told me how hard it was for him to wait, but he did it!  (I don't know why he has Red Bull.  Is that even allowed in the MTC?!  I''m sure Mom did not send that to him).  Connor loved his birthday party and the Elders in his district had a blast too.  
Apparently the laundry room is the hip happenin place.
This was from the day I went to visit.  I took this picture!
And this one.
And this one.  This Elder is from Oahu Hawaii (therefore he is my favorite).  Hang Loose.  
And this one too.  There are actually a lot more pictures, but I won't post them all.  This was the last night they had together as a district so they were taking a lot of pictures together.
The end.
Now Elder Bridge is in Argentina.  Can't wait to see Argentina pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment