Sunday, May 22, 2011

This was not at all planned....

Christal said:
Today, at exactly 12:45 pm, I went to the Provo Temple.  I just so happened to see missionaries walking around the temple grounds.  All of the sudden I saw Elder Bridge.  Yep.  My brother-in-law.  What a coincidence....
It was raining so I was worried that they wouldn't show up for their Sunday temple walk, but sure enough they did!  It was sooooo good to see Connor.  He was glowing.  I know that he is truly happy and has really enjoyed his time in the MTC.  I can't believe he leaves for Argentina tomorrow!
It was fun meeting some of the elders from his district, one of which took the picture of Elder Bridge and me.  As you can tell, he didn't really know how to use my camera.  I don't blame him though, it's really confusing!
Mom (Colleen), Connor wanted me to tell you that he really loves his new tie.  He wore it today just for you!
The Elder on the left is Connor's companion, Elder Hunt.  
Connor gave me another SD card with more pictures from the MTC on it.  I'll be posting them soon!

Good Luck Elder Bridge!  I know you'll be a great missionary and the people in Argentina will love you!
Also, Happy Birthday on Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. What a thrill to see. Thank you Christal ! Actually his companion is Elder Frazier on the right. I'm so jealous and so happy and so grateful!

    ReplyDelete